Tag Status

Hi,
I’ve just upgraded to 7.8… and all my tags have come up with null values and bad Quality:

[Bad_NoDataAvailable] No data is currently available for reading from a non-blocking stream

:scratch:

I’ve been over all the tag properties in the designer, and I cant find anything wrong… help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Finally got the tags looking good, but after a few hours it all went pear shaped again. this time:

Bad_ConditionAlreadyShelved

Goodbye, its back to 7.7.5 for me :neutral_face:

[quote=“nifemi”]Finally got the tags looking good, but after a few hours it all went pear shaped again. this time:

Goodbye, its back to 7.7.5 for me :neutral_face:[/quote]

That one usually means trial expired (there’s no appropriate StatusCode in UA, so a rarely used one was chosen to represent it).

[quote=“Kevin.Herron”][quote=“nifemi”]Finally got the tags looking good, but after a few hours it all went pear shaped again. this time:

Goodbye, its back to 7.7.5 for me :neutral_face:[/quote]

That one usually means trial expired (there’s no appropriate StatusCode in UA, so a rarely used one was chosen to represent it).[/quote]

ooh, seemed much more ominous.

A fresh install seems to have taken care of things, but I never did find the original problem.

It would have been nice to post what the fix was for the OP issue… I’m getting the same error (no data from non-blocking stream)

Did you ever get an answer Im having that issue