Tags Not Leasing Properly?

Might be a simple question but I have a window in a vision client that opens and displays a bunch of recipe values that use indirect tag referencing based on the recipe number.
My problem is that sometimes when I open that window, my tags aren’t engaging the 1 second “leased” rate and continue polling at the slower 30 second rate. The “Subscribed” option is selected. Are there any known issues with indirect tags not engaging leases properly or what do we think could be causing this behavior?

Thanks for any help in advance.

What version of Ignition are you using?

we are using 8.0.3

I don’t know of specific issues with leased tags (the issues I know of affect 7.9 versions) but I’d say it’s worth upgrading regardless - there’s dramatic performance and functionality improvements from 8.0.3 to 8.0.17.

Tag polling issues can be tricky. Make sure the "Leased" rate is set correctly in your tag configuration. If you've done that and it's still not working, check for any conflicting settings or configurations in your system. It might also be worth contacting financial advisors, like a Mortgage Broker in Chesterfield. I hope this helps you get those tags working smoothly.