Templates not displaying decimal values

After upgrading to V7.6.6 I have noticed templates that have a numerical input field no longer display the decimal value. Values are accepted and written to tags, but displayed value is rounded to closest integer.

Found the template tags have a default value of 1.0 for Deadband:

[attachment=0]ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 29 06.37.jpg[/attachment]

Changing deadband to 0 allows decimals to display now. Is this intentional? I do not recall having this issue with V7.6.4.

[attachment=1]ScreenHunter_03 Apr. 29 06.41.jpg[/attachment]

Curlyandshemp,

I think you have changed data type of tag after attaching tag to Numeric field entry that’s why you are facing this problem.

If you r using template then Some tags having Integer and some tags Float data type which are passing to templates.

If all tags to templates are float then my suggestion is delete the current numeric field and take new numeric field.

I think this would work if all tags data type is same i.e. float and make metadata property (format string) of tag the tags (#,##0.00 )

[quote=“Niks”]Curlyandshemp,

I think you have changed data type of tag after attaching tag to Numeric field entry that’s why you are facing this problem.

If you r using template then Some tags having Integer and some tags Float data type which are passing to templates.

If all tags to templates are float then my suggestion is delete the current numeric field and take new numeric field.

I think this would work if all tags data type is same i.e. float and make metadata property (format string) of tag the tags (#,##0.00 )[/quote]

Thanks for the answer, but I am referring to existing tags that used to work before the upgrade to V7.7.6.

Even new tags created had 1 as default deadband instead of the usual 1E-4.