Thank you

As this makes my 1000th post, and as we’re moving into the holiday season, I wanted to take a moment and thank you for letting me hang out and help out where I can. The challenges presented over the past five years have stretched (and even sprained) my brain in finding new methods to use Ignition in creative-- and even fun-- ways. Some of them may have even made sense at the time! :slight_smile:

The friendships formed here over that past five years are precious to me. I consider us to be family. A bit dysfunctional at times, but as I’ve stated before, we put the “fun” in dysfunctional! :laughing:

Waxing biblical for just a sec (don’t worry, I won’t preach unless someone really wants it), Proverbs 29:18 says “without vision, the people perish”. It can also be translated as “without vision, the people wander aimlessly”. Thank you, Inductive Automation, for sharing your vision, both figuratively and literally, with us and to assist us with our own vision.

With warm regards and blessings,

We’re glad to have you here. The forums definitely wouldn’t be the same without you! Now just stick around for another 1000 posts :thumb_left:

Ya, enjoy reading your input and put it to use where I can. :open_mouth:

Jordan is a great asset to the forum. appreciate all of your posts.

:thumb_left:

thanks a lot for your contribution on this forum and in ignition’s chat room.

Yes, thank you Jordan.

Thanks Jordan! :thumb_left: