TifftoPDF module related issue

Hi Guys,
Please anybody help me about how can i download tifftoPDF module and upload on Ignition.

Link ?

Share the code that generated the above error?

I think this is not code error this is module missing error.

Hmm. It does use the com.inductiveautomation package but this is not a module or component I’m aware of…

Did you upgrade from a really old version? Was this a custom module you got from sales engineering at some point?

Yes i have upgrade from old version to new version, but i can't sure this is custom module or got it by sales engineering.

You'll have to find out, so the module can be upgraded or an alternative plan made (probably the latter).

Please see the above. I have to run this app with this: Run as administrator

Then I have to enter my local network admin credentials in order for the app to load. If I don’t do this, I get the message below:

I think you should probably contact support via phone.

Of course you get a classloader exception. You don’t have the necessary updated module. Find out where/how you got the module for your old installation and go from there. Then you have some paths forward:

• Convince the original module creator to upgrade it to be compatible with Ignition v8.1.
  • Obtain the original module source code and upgrade it to be compatible with Ignition v8.1.
  • Obtain the original module source code and pay someone to upgrade it to be compatible with Ignition v8.1.
  • Choose an alternate module that provides the necessary functionality and convert your projects to use it. This will certainly need two phases: deleting references to the old module under the old version of Ignition, re-upgrading, then adding references to the new module under v8.1.
  • Abandon the functionality. You will probably need to re-upgrade after deleting the module references.

You will continue failing to launch as long as the module references in your project(s) cannot be satisfied. Support will not be able to magically correct this. Support might help you find the origin of the module, and if it was their internal developers, help you with part of the above options.

Contact support!