Timeseries Chart Pen Color: Require a different pen color for time sections where range key is above threshold value

Hi.

I’m using a timeseries chart with tag historian data. I’m using a single pen per chart and need control flexibility over the color of the pen. I require the ability to have the color of the pen be green when the range key is lower than the y-axis threshold value. Then also for the sections where the range key is higher than the set threshold value the color of the pen needs to be red, but only for that section of time. So, sections where range key is above threshold value the pen should be red and when below pen should be green.

Is this possible? If so, how?

@wzonnestein, the color of the pen cannot be changed based on it’s value. I am working on a new marker type (Band marker) that will allow you to set colored ranges/zones on the chart (say 60 to 100). This would give you the ability to make upper and lower thresholds where it’d be very obvious to see if the value of the pen has gone into one of these zones.