Timestamp resolution of Easy Chart Save to XLS

When I click the save button on an easy chart, the resulting XLX file has a timestamp (t_stamp column) resolution to the minute. Is there a way to get a higher resolution on this timestamp value? Seconds or milliseconds?

Thanks,
Mike

It looks like the data should be in there down to millisecond resolution - if you open an easy chart export .xls file (without opening it in Excel first!) in a text editor such as Notepad++ or Sublime Text, what does each cell value have? In my case, a simple test had a format like this:
<Cell ss:Index="1" ss:StyleID="s21"><Data ss:Type="DateTime">2019-01-02T09:29:00.000</Data></Cell>
Assuming the date format is the same in your file, it might just be a cell formatting change within Excel to display the resolution you’re looking for. If the data’s not there in the .xls format, then something else is going on.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Opening the file in Notepad++ I do see msec data.
It looks like the data is there in Excel too, unless it is opened and then saved before the data gets formatted to show the msec. Then It looks to overwrite the timestamps with the rounded second values.

Thanks,
Mike