Transaction Group Execution Scheduling

I have a project with a few transaction groups that are configured to execute on a schedule at a 1 minute rate and the schedule is set to 00:00-23:59. I’m using the schedule instead of a timer because I want the data to insert at the top of the minute, every minute. This works as intended for all but the last minute (23:59) of the day. Each day I have 1439 records inserted into the database instead of 1440, with 23:59 being the missing record. Any thoughts on why this might be the case?

I believe it’s inclusive on the first term and exclusive on the second term. From the manual:

When using ranges, the execution times will be aligned to the start time. For example, if you specify a schedule of "9am - 5pm" with a rate of "30 minutes", the group will execute at 9, 9:30, 10, etc., regardless of when it was started. This is a useful difference compared to the Timer mode, which runs based on when the group was started. For example, if you want a group that runs every hour, on the hour, you could specify a 1 hour rate with a range of "0-24."

So, with that example in mind try: 00:00-24:00

1 Like

That did the trick, thank you!