Transaction group with multiple triggers

Hi, I’m just looking to see if this is possible.
I have multiple Boolean tags that show different cells or presses faulted or not, right now I have a transaction group for each Tag and basically recording when it faults and how long it faults for(Gateway event scripting), my question is: is it possible to use one transaction group to monitor all tags instead of having multiple groups? my only concern is if I have to make a table for every fault tag and I will end up with a lot of transaction groups, right now I’m at 260 :open_mouth: . I appreciate you thoughts on this matter. Thanks everyone. :thumb_right:

Why not just make them alarm tags?
Then you can use the Alarm History to show when the fault occurred and how long it lasted automatically.

[quote=“MMaynardUSG”]Why not just make them alarm tags?
Then you can use the Alarm History to show when the fault occurred and how long it lasted automatically.[/quote]
hmm… interesting idea, never thought about it that way. Now will I be able to store it in the DB because I also need to show what the actual fault was for each of these tags.

Yes that is what alarm tags are for basically.
You can configure it to say whatever you want as the alarm text, and you can also add custom properties to the alarm tag to filter on as well.

[quote=“MMaynardUSG”]Yes that is what alarm tags are for basically.
You can configure it to say whatever you want as the alarm text, and you can also add custom properties to the alarm tag to filter on as well.[/quote]
Thanks for the suggestion, I will mess around with it and see what I can come up with.