Traspaso de parámetros a popup y lectura de tag a través de estos parámetros

Gente, buen día. Tengo un Template que diseñe llamado “Válvula” el cual cuando lo instancio en la pantalla principal y le coloco un tag y a través de este tag concatenando variables de la forma “tag({P_Valve.instanceName}+”_State.value")" para realizar las animaciones. También con el evento click sobre el template instanciado abro una nueva pantalla para visualizar y realizar los comando de apertura y cierre de la válvula. El problema se me presenta porque los parámetros solo se actualizan cuando abro el popup y no se en donde colocar el script para que esto se realice constantemente. O quizas hay otra forma de realizar esto. Agradecira su ayuda para poder resolverlo. Gracias!!.

Hola.
Te aconsejo que aquí escriba en inglés, porque sino casi nadie te podrá ayudar.
Si quieres me conecto por teamviewer y te ayudo.

My Spanish is poor, so I am using Google translate to understand this issue:

If I am understanding your problem correctly, you are attempting to pass the value of a tag as a parameter. Parameters are not the same as tag bindings as they are only evaluated when someone specifically requests it.
What we recommended is passing the tag name itself as the parameter and then using a tag binding within the template component using that parameter to retrieve the value and update the animations.

Garth

Spanish translation via Google Translate (could be very wrong):

Si entiendo su problema correctamente, está intentando pasar el valor de una etiqueta como parámetro. Los parámetros no son lo mismo que los enlaces de etiquetas, ya que solo se evalúan cuando alguien lo solicita específicamente.
Lo que recomendamos es pasar el nombre de la etiqueta como parámetro y luego usar un enlace de etiqueta dentro del componente de la plantilla utilizando ese parámetro para recuperar el valor y actualizar las animaciones.

Thank you very much for answering. I will try to write in English.
When I click on the template that instancie on the screen step as parameter a label. What I do not know how to do is address a tag through that tag.
If I manage to address through a tag in the template but not in a faceplate. The script that I use for a template is “tag ({P_Valve.instanceName} +” _ State.value “)” but it does not work in the same way for a facepltate.

I would recommend checking out the Demo project that we have available for download on the Inductive Automation website. In the Ignition Demo project, the Windows.Realtime Status and Control.Pump Popup window is setup in the manner I believe you are looking to accomplish. This popup is called by clicking on the following component on the Windows.Realtime Status and Control.Example 1 Dairy Plant:
21%20PM

Hopefully this working example will help you get a better understanding how the template should be configured to achieve what you are looking for.

Garth

Thank you very much.