Turn off / Disable Acknowledge all Button on Alert Summary?

Hi
I was just wondering if it is possible to either remove or disable the Acknowledge all button on the Alert Summary Table?

This is a request from a client as it could cause some mix up if someone presses it by mistake and doesn’t realise they have done so.

Well, you can hide both of the acknowledge buttons on the alert summary table by setting the Ack Buttons Location property to Hidden. You can then add your own Acknowledge button (using the regular Ignition button):

1. Drag a button onto the window
  2. Set the actionPerformed event (right click on button and select Event Handlers, then actionPerformed under action on the left and lastly the script editor tab) to the following code:table = event.source.parent.getComponent('Alert Summary') data = table.alerts row = table.selectedRow if row != -1: alertSys = data.getValueAt(row, "System") alertPath = data.getValueAt(row, "Path") alertState = data.getValueAt(row, "State Name") system.alert.acknowledgeAlert(alertSys, alertPath, alertState)We expose the alerts that are shown on the alert summary table to a property called Alerts. We also expose the Selected Row as a property. When you select the first row, for example, the selected row property will be a value of 0 which is the index into the alerts dataset. You can then go inside of the dataset and grab the system, path, and state name which is needed for the system.alert.acknowledgeAlert function. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thats exactly what I was looking for

Thanks for your help.

Hello Travis.Cox,

Can we disable alarm acknowledge button on selecting(ack) the desired row from alarm status table
and make it enable if there are any other alarms in the table respectively.

We have an extension function on the alarm status table that will allow the acknowledgement on a per alarm basis:

Thanks for quick response
but i want to disable button on acknowledging particular alert and enabling for those which were left unacknowledged