Two Database Connections in one URL

good morning,

is there any way to connect 2 databases in 1? i.e., currently I have a database connection that is working correctly, (following image)

now, what I want to do is to have the same name but with another bbdd, so that the tag value is stored in the 2 bbdd's

something like that

if I create it separately it works, but the transaction grop is linked only to 1 bbdd

Any suggestions?

regards

Could create them as two seperate database connections, and use a tag history data splitter to send data to both.

https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC80/Tag+History+Splitter

Edit- Didn't see the part about transaction groups, can't use the splitter then infortunately :grimacing:

but in my case it is a transaction group

No, you will need two transaction groups.

You might be better off setting up some kind of replication outside of Ignition, depending on what you're trying to achieve.

See also:

thanks phil, I will try to do it this way.

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I was asking, but in your case he tries to connect to another one in case one fails, I would need to be connected to both at the same time. mostly the 2nd connection would serve as a backup, since the other connection is on another mysql on another machine totally destined to be used.