We have tried to connect the MQTT sparkplug client to Chariot server by using the cirrus link steps. But it is not connected. Below are the steps and analysis.
Could you please provide the feedback to solve this problem?
- Installed the VMware in our Ubuntu PC ( Because Virtual box is not there for Ubuntu 14.04)
- Then installed the Chariot stand alone MQTT server in that VMware.
- Followed the steps to configure the server by using Cirrus link.
- We are able to open server in the browser (https://192.168.1.150).
- Now we tried to run the sparkplug MQTT client in same Ubuntu machine. Configure the server ip address in MQTT client program.
- The MQTT sparkplug client is not connected with Server.
- Checked in Wireshark, The TCP connection itself not established and TCP retransmission happening.
- Checked with nmap command (“sudo nmap -p 1883 192.168.1.150”) to checked the state of the port. It shown the state as “Filtered” and service as “UnKnown”.
- again checked the nmap command (“sudo nmap 192.168.1.150”) to check the availble ports and it state. It shown only 22 and 443 ports are listed and the state was open.
Note: Our Sparkplug MQTT client is able to connect with Open Source Mosquitto server.
So Please provide any solution to connect our Sparkplug MQTT client to Chariot MQTT server.