Unable to copy-paste?

I’m sorry to bother you guys, but I don’t know if this is user-error or a software issue.

In a sales report from Ignition, there are two datasets. The top dataset (more or less a summary) can easily be exported as an Excel file. The bottom dataset (the nitty-gritty details of an individual element in the summary) does not have such an export button.

I can’t highlight multiple rows and paste into a spreadsheet program, and I can’t even use OCR to pull the data from a screenshot.

I’ve attached a screenshot (with confidential information redacted) that shows the two datasets.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

I suspect they would like to export the lower dataset to Excel.

Rmurraywm - If you have designer access to this project AND permission to edit it, You can duplicate the export button and change the scripting on the duplicate to export the bottom table.

also, with a little scripting, you can grab your selected row in the “summary” and combine it in a dataset of the "nitty gritty"details in that lower table and export it out to a excel file. So the more info you can provide on what you want the easier it will be for someone to point you in the right direction.

Adding a button to the screen with an event handler script will give you the functionality you are looking for. Like it was suggested, you should be able to copy and paste from the other button and just swap out the names of the table. Should be pretty straight forward. But you will need to have access to the designer to make these kind of changes.