Unable to delete components

I have a coordinate container under which I cannot delete any components. They appear to delete but then instantly come back. Has anyone experienced this or found any way around it?

I haven’t seen the problem, but try Deep select first and then Delete. Make sure you’re not running in Preview mode.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried deep selecting both the container and specific components with the same result.

I get this error in the logs when I attempt the delete.

Is the component being created by a script?

No, just through the designer. I did find a binding on another component referring to that path in the error. I removed the binding. It still will not delete but it is giving me a new error now at least:

If you duplicate the view and try to delete, does the same error occur?
Try renaming the MapSelect component outside of the container.

The plot thickens. If I try to duplicate it, the copy is made then disappears quickly. I was able, however to wrap the components in question in a container then delete the component. When I try to delete the newly created container, it has the same behavior as the original component: it disappears for a second then reappears. Very strange.

Hm. Very odd. At least you were able to get rid of the component. The empty container shouldn’t hurt anything.