Unable to perform analysis because analysis is currently being configured

Recently, I have encountered an issue, when I modify the project script (a gateway script) and save it. I found all the gateway scripts with MES analysis functions are reporting errors which showing as below:

It says the "Unable to perform analysis because analysis is currently being configured
", I'm quite sure this error is not because my update as the function "getBSAOEE()" is not changed.

Does anyone have idea on what might be the reason for this issue? Thanks!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<TimerScript:GUA_PlantData/QualityReport_BSA @60,000ms >", line 3, in <module>
  File "<module:QualityReport.BSAAnalysis>", line 10, in runQualityReport
  File "<module:QualityReport.BSAAnalysis>", line 293, in getBSAOEE
	at com.sepasoft.monitor.MonitorEngine.addException(MonitorEngine.java:272)
	at com.sepasoft.monitor.MonitorEngine.monitorRunDuration(MonitorEngine.java:202)
	at com.sepasoft.monitor.MonitorEngine.monitor(MonitorEngine.java:108)
	at com.sepasoft.monitor.MonitorEngine.monitor(MonitorEngine.java:94)
	at com.sepasoft.production.analysis.mes.manager.MESAnalysisManager.executeAnalysis(MESAnalysisManager.java:1099)
	at com.sepasoft.production.gateway.script.MESGatewayAnalysisScript.executeAnalysis(MESGatewayAnalysisScript.java:97)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor824.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: Unable to perform analysis because analysis is currently being configured

8.1.19 (b2022072711)
Azul Systems, Inc. 11.0.15

Hello @Lion_Sun ,

I think it is best to take a look at the project to determine the root cause.

Please open a support case with our team to investigate.