Unable to send SMS notifications with Airlink RV50

Hello

I can’t send SMS notifications from Ignition. When I try pipeline and notification profile, SMS is not send. I have an error in log (see attachment)

Message is: name=SMS] Error sending notification to 33767…
I set up the modem with setup guide: https://support.inductiveautomation.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/123/0/sierra-wireless-airlink-rv50-setup-guide

I can sent SMS with AT command, I can receive SMS (I can see last received SMS in ACE Manager console).

In my gateway, my current setting is FR

The phone number format is 33 for France and then phone number without 0. I use the same number and format in the at command.

Thank for your help!

A timeout exception for the Airlink connection suggests a firewall problem between your gateway and the RV50.

Thank you Phil for your suggestion, my gateway is running on a raspberry, there is no firewall so all ports are open at this time. If I receive a SMS, I can see it in the Ignition log but I can’t send.
I check the airlink port configuration in Ignition and Airlink and it seems to be ok

I try netstat -paunt on my gateway and was be able to find information about 17342 port (receiving port) but no information for 17341 pet (sending port). I’m not an network expert but perhaps the connection for sending sms is not establish

I upgrade my Ignition 8.0.16 to Ignition 8.1 and now it works.