Unwanted Drafts Ignition Exchange

Sometime ago, I went to publish an update to one of my exchange resources, and when I clicked the "Create Version" button, nothing appeared to have happened, so I clicked it again. In reality, the form for creating a new version had appeared, but I couldn't see it because it was beyond the bottom of my visible browser window. By the time I figured out that I needed to scroll down, I had inadvertently created several redundant copies of the same version number.

There is no option to delete them, and I can't publish them because I get a version already exists alert.

The real problem is that my dashboard is now stuck displaying draft, so when I do publish a current update, I can't monitor the status of the resource directly from the dashboard. It always shows draft:

Who has the ability to delete these redundant versions, and is there a way I can contact them to make this request?

I'm not entirely sure which division handles this internally, but a first step might be the general 'report an issue with the Exchange' form:

2 Likes