Upgraded Ignition (7.9.5) OPC Connections Faulted

Hi, my OPC connections faulted after I upgraded Ignition to 7.9.5. I have tried setting the “Endpoint Address” setting to “localhost” and checking the “Allow Anonymous Access”, restarting the OPC-UA module after both, but to no avail.

I had made a backup of the Gateway prior to upgrading, and I restored this backup, and the same problem persists. Any ideas on this? Apologies if I am missing something obvious here! (although I hope that’s the case)

The error I am seeing is,
“GatewayException: UaException: status=Bad_ConfigurationError, message=no matching endpoints found”

Thanks in advance.

After setting the server’s endpoint address to “localhost” and restarting you may also have to do the endpoint discovery on the connection again.

Case CLOSED! That simple fix did the trick! Thank you so much Kevin, you’re awesome.

Also, for anyone else who comes across this, I didn’t actually need to change the Endpoint Address to “localhost” - I had to restore my backup again for unrelated reasons (the OPC connection re-faulted of course), and the OPC connection was restored after only doing the endpoint discovery, leaving the original address.