Uptime, downtime, changeover dairy working plant

Hello all.
I am new using Ignition software. The task that I have to do is to report the time worked, the dead time, the time of changes through a bit of the S7 300 PLC. I already have in my project connection to the PLC and the database. Some tip on how to do it.
Regards!

I use the OEE module from Sepasoft. This module is a great tool to sett up a production line and report OEE.

In our company the OEE module have been a great success.

Check out this project on the exchange. It’s no where near as robust as Sepasoft’s MES, but it provides a bit of a stepping stone: https://inductiveautomation.com/exchange/37/overview

Dear Stevenson,

Thanks for your help seems to be a good solution. Like.
As I wrote earlier, I am new using this software. I have tried to start the project, but I had some problems.
I am using MySQL, create my database with dowtime name, make the connection and this message appears to me.

java.lang.Exception: Error running query:
SQLQuery (query = SELECT * FROM REASONS, database = MySQLOEE) @ 5000ms
On: Create Tables.Root Container.Power Table 1.data
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager $ QueryExecutor.run (QueryManager.java:309)
at java.base / java.lang.Thread.run (Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Table ‘oee.reasons’ doesn’t exist
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.newGatewayException (GatewayInterface.java:341)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage (GatewayInterface.java:315)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage (GatewayInterface.java:268)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.runLimitQuery (GatewayInterface.java:843)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.runQuery (GatewayInterface.java:814)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.SQLQuery.execute (SQLQuery.java:50)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager $ Query.execute (QueryManager.java:657)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager $ QueryExecutor.run (QueryManager.java:306)

Thanks in advance!

This seems to be the problem. Did you create this table?

Hello,

I appreciate your comments. The mistake was in creating the tables. Is there a step-by-step manual or video to execute this example project? Or they could indicate the most relevant points to consider. It is interesting and I would like to see it work.

Thanks in advance!

Haven’t done the dairy Sepasoft but…

For the IA demo’s part of the download pack includes a SQL script.

Copy and paste it in to your SQL editor and execute it, it will create the tables as required with the correct structures…

Hi Aubin,

The installation page of the resource contains step by step directions on installing and getting the function up and running: https://inductiveautomation.com/exchange/37/installation

Hi Stevenson,

Thanks for your comments, you right I find some instructions.
I will try again to startUp this demo.

Best regards!