I think there may be a bug with the user management component when there are multiple internal user/role profiles present. When I add the user management component and put the name of the profile in the “User Profile” setting field sometimes it displays usernames and roles from a different profile. Most of the time it shows the correct information but never lets me add a new user for some reason. I can add roles but it will not allow me to add any users, the add button is grayed out.
If I change the user profile to Default then the component works fine. From what I can tell from querying the internal database the authentication profile is in place and it looks like all of the correct information is there… This is in the beta 5 release, FYI.