Using Apex Chart to create our own version of the Power Chart?

Just asking this before I go down the rabbit hole. Has anyone successfully used the Apex Chart module to replicate the features of the Power Chart? I just want to know if there are any showstoppers before I start this R&D process.

[FEATURE] Increase usability of the Perspective Power Chart component - Ignition - Inductive Automation Forum

The whole reason I'm even considering this is that there has been little progress on improving the Power Chart component.

1 Like

I was just discussing this with a colleague yesterday. We use Apex Charts for nearly everything, but still have Power Chart for one of our core analytics views. I'd love to drop it but didn't think it was worth the development effort to build something custom with Apex.

Related: Curious if anyone has done a pairing of the Chart Range Selector component and an Apex Chart for the main plot area (in place of a time series chart). It would be great if there was a way to rebuild the Chart Range Selector with Apex Charts as well.

Just curious. Do you use the sparkline component or just use an Apex Chart?

So just to follow up. We did end up making our own charting view using the Apex chart module and it is so much better. The only feature we could not replicate is sub-plots. I'm hoping it is brought into Apex Charting at some point in the future.