Version 7.2.7 Comments Table Issues

Hi

I just did the upgrade to 7.2.7 and the comments table component is behaving quite strange. It now has enable/disable attachments option which when disabled is removing all of the notes from view. The notes don’t seem to be word wrapping either. When I try to add a note with it disabled I get an error saying that the value is not set for parameter 3. Also with the attachment option enabled the component has to be really wide so that the add note button can be seen. I tried reinstalling version 7.2.4 but 7.2.7 is still active. Is there a way to downgrade without uninstalling version 7.2.7 as I don’t want to loose my activations

Thanks

Aidan

The proper downgrade sequence would be:

[ul]Make a gateway backup
Unactivate your license
Uninstall 7.2.7
Install 7.2.4
Import gateway backup[/ul]

I tested out version 7.2.5 and the comments table is working ok with that version. 7.2.6 does not seem to be available for download. It seems with 7.2.7 that the notes are getting added to the file path and the notes don’t get displayed. There also seems to be an issue with the font selection as it does not seem to change the size or font.

Aidan

Yeah, the initial release of 7.2.7 had a Vision module that had an issue with the Comments Table.

If you download Vision module 4.2.6.88 from the downloads page and install it the issue should go away.

Hi Carl

The new vision module fixed the issue.

Thanks

Aidan