Vision client windows too big for screen

I am running a vision project on a vision client, The right side of all windows are being cut off. I have tried changing the width under project properties/clients/launch with no luck. The size does not change. I did realize that I have it set to launch in full screen mode versus windowed mode and thats probably why changing the width won’t affect anything. If I want it to run in full screen mode how would I make the windows fit the screen?

First, check your component’s layout configuration (right-click on the comp. → Layout). See if they are set to relative or anchored.

Windows have properties for min and max pixel dimensions that limit how much scaling/stretching/shrinking is allowed. Look there.

Thanks all. Turned out I just had to adjust a setting on the physical screen and all was good

I'm very late to the party here, but would you happen to remember what settings you adjusted on the physical screen? Thanks :smile:

Wasn't me, but I ran into a similar issue. In your Display Settings, there's a Scale settings. On large monitors, especially those with 4k resolution, the default is something over 100%. Like on my monitors it's 150% and on our conference rooms TVs it's even higher. Turns out that scaling feature will also scale up a Vision Client. So the solution is to set your scaling on that monitor to 100%.