Webbrowser module

For our project we have purchased the Web browser module and implemented it on the gateway and project. (ignition v7.7.4)
When using the webbrowser module in a client with a windows 7 operating system the module works fine.
When using the module in a client with a windows 10 operating system i get the following error message:

[code]Traceback (most recent call last):

File “event:actionPerformed”, line 9, in

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

caused by ExceptionInInitializerError
caused by EnvironmentException: Unsupported operating system. Supported OS: Windows XP (SP2), 7, 8, Vista, 2003 (SP1), 2008, 2012, Mac OS X & Linux. Current OS: Windows 10

Ignition v7.7.4 (b2015033012)
Java: Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_60
[/code]

Has any body an idea how i can fix this?

• Edit:
    The webbrowser module version is 2.8.0

Windows 10 support will be in the version that’s released with 7.7.6. We should have an RC out in a couple of weeks. (It’s in QA now.)

Remember that the upgrader won’t upgrade the web browser module, so you’ll need to do that separately. Or you can upgrade just the web browser module, as that version will work with any 7.7.x after 7.7.2.

[quote=“KathyApplebaum”]Windows 10 support will be in the version that’s released with 7.7.6. We should have an RC out in a couple of weeks. (It’s in QA now.)

Remember that the upgrader won’t upgrade the web browser module, so you’ll need to do that separately. Or you can upgrade just the web browser module, as that version will work with any 7.7.x after 7.7.2.[/quote]

Thank you for the replay. I will look forward for the update.
Maybe it is a good idea to describe the windows versions in the module marked place?