WebDev in Debug Designer?

Similar to how you must add

<dependency>
            <groupId>com.inductiveautomation.ignitionsdk</groupId>
            <artifactId>perspective-designer</artifactId>
            <version>${ignition-sdk-version}</version>
            <type>pom</type>
</dependency>

to the pom.xml in the designer-launcher to get the perspective tab in the Project Browser, is there a way to get the Webdev module to show up there? I didn't find a maven artifact for it.

The WebDev module isn't part of the SDK. What are you trying to accomplish?

I would like to grab the raw text of the resource files. It would just make debugging easier.

That feels like a bit of an XY problem statement, but the resource files should be encoded in a readable format on disk - look in the Ignition install directory under projects/.

That does work for getting them on disk, but I mean more of getting them within the SDK through project resources. Was able to do that, but now I'm running into issues trying to get the icon for the resources, since its not in the libraries and I don't know the path.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, can you elaborate on what you're trying to do/what icon you mean?

The left icon in the project browser. I wish to use it in a dropdown to change between resource types. I was able to get most of them using

and just manually searched the dependencies for images to find the path for IconUtil

Ah figured it out, needed to use ResourceDescriptors from TabbedResourceWorkspace

Actually there is already a handy function in DesignerHook that does exactly this for a resource path

nevermind thats abstract

Can you explain more of what you're actually ultimately trying to do? Why is your module trying to render other module's icons?