WebDev Post from page to page example

Could someone provide example code that shows how to do a Post from one WebDev page to another WebDev page?
No matter what combinations I have tried I cannot get it to have the postData accessible.

Basically a form to do a post on the first page, and the second page to get the postData for processing?

Yes, a form should definitely work if you want a user-submitted POST. Are you able to share any HTML you’ve tried so far?

ht = '<form class="navbar-form navbar-left" action="LinkToWebDevPageToProcessPOST" method="POST">'
ht += '<div class="form-group">'
ht += '<label for="sDate" class="sr-only">Start Date</label>'
ht += '<input name="SDate" type="text" placeholder="Start Date" class="datepicker-here" data-language="en" data-date-format="yyyy-mm-dd">'
ht += '<label for="eDate" class="sr-only">End Date</label>'
ht += '<input type="text" name="eDate" placeholder="End Date" class="datepicker-here" data-language="en" data-date-format="yyyy-mm-dd">'
ht += '<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary">Submit</button>'
ht += '</div>'
ht += '<input type="hidden" name="Plant" value="237">'
ht += '<input type="hidden" name="Line" value="line1">'
ht += '</form>'    
return {'html': '<html><head></head><body>'+jy+'</body></html>'}

Is the most basic attempt I have tried.
Just a form with a POST action to another page.
The other page fails with a key error on the postData

I have a resource named post. doGet is defined as:

html = """
	<html>
	<head>
	</head>
	<body>
		<form class="navbar-form navbar-left" action="post" method="POST">
			<div class="form-group">
			<label for="sDate" class="sr-only">Start Date</label>
			<input name="SDate" type="text" placeholder="Start Date" class="datepicker-here" data-language="en" data-date-format="yyyy-mm-dd">

<label for="eDate" class="sr-only">End Date</label>
			<input type="text" name="eDate" placeholder="End Date" class="datepicker-here" data-language="en" data-date-format="yyyy-mm-dd">

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary">Submit</button>
			</div>
			<input type="hidden" name="Plant" value="237">
			<input type="hidden" name="Line" value="line1">
		</form>
	</body>
	</html>
	"""
	return {'html': html}

doPost is just:

log = system.util.getLogger("webdev post")
	log.info(str(request["data"]))
	log.info(str(request["headers"]))
	log.info(str(request["params"]))

If I load the page and submit the form, then go into the logs, request["params"] is logged as:
{'Line': u'line1', 'Plant': u'237', 'SDate': u'asdf', 'eDate': u'asdf'}
Maybe your form URL isn’t redirecting properly? Try browser dev tools (the network tab, specifically) to make sure the POST is going to the location you expect it to.

You aren’t using the
request['postData']

request["postData"] is deprecated since 2015, but is exactly the same data as request["data"].

In either case, request["params"] is the actual key you want to access the form data.