WebGL support in Perspective Map component (Leaflet)

Hi,
Is there a way to use WebGL data overlay on the current Leaflet map component?

Thanks

Hi,

Great idea. No way to do it currently with what we’ve provided you, but it’s highly possible that we can add this as another vector layer. I’ll create a feature request to explore this idea further. Curious, how would you plan to use this feature if provided? Thanks!

-Yousuf

Hi,

Thanks for adding this. We have a scenario were we need to integrate indoor mapping data to localise assets. As the data are dynamically update, having a realtime stream is the best solution and a vector layer would be wonderfull.
By the way, can we extend the map component with the sdk?

Best,

That’s a common request we’ve been getting regarding the map component. I will make a note to look into it. There are many other component possibilities to visualize this data, which don’t necessary involve this map component in particular. They may be better suited for this need. Nonetheless, we will look into it.

I wouldn’t recommend extending the map component, but it’s certainly possible to create your own wrapper around it if you’d like. It will be tricky, and quite possibly messy, but it’s possible.

-Yousuf