Where is this file (res/hce/js/homeconnectstatus.js) stored on windows?

Could someone let me know where the web page resources are stored on the windows pc that is hosting the gateway?

@Override
    public WebMarkupContainer getPanel(String panelId) {
        // We've set  GatewayHook.getMountPathAlias() to return hce, so we need to use that alias here.
        return new BasicReactPanel(panelId, "/res/hce/js/homeconnectstatus.js", "homeconnectstatus");
    }

Trying to change this to load a different page, any help in this regard would be great, thanks.

That file is going to be inside the module file.

I looked within the module.xml, would it be contained within one of the JAR files.

Yeah, it’ll be in one of the JAR files in the module.

Hello Kevin,

I looked at the JAR file for home connect, it looks as follows.

META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
com/
com/inductiveautomation/
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/records/
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/web/
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/GatewayHook$1.class
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/GatewayHook$2.class
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/GatewayHook.class
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/HCConnectionSettings.class
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/HomeConnect.properties
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/records/HCSettingsRecord.class
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/records/HCSettingsRecord.properties
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/web/HCSettingsPage.class
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/web/HomeConnectOverviewContributor.class
com/inductiveautomation/ignition/examples/hce/web/HomeConnectStatusRoutes.class
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/com.inductiveautomation.ignition.examples.hce/
META-INF/maven/com.inductiveautomation.ignition.examples.hce/gateway-webpage-gateway/
META-INF/maven/com.inductiveautomation.ignition.examples.hce/gateway-webpage-gateway/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/com.inductiveautomation.ignition.examples.hce/gateway-webpage-gateway/pom.properties

The following resource which it looks like needs to be created has a different path.

/res/hce/js/homeconnectstatus.js

“(http://localhost:8088/web/status/sys.homeconnect?5)”
(Not sure why but this page does not display any information.)

Do I need to create this page using react or does the ignition gateway process the ConnectStatus.jsx?

This is from the example project so I am assuming that it should work after a mvn install.

There seem to be a number of extra steps needed to build the JS/react portion of this example. They are described in the README for that example: ignition-sdk-examples/gateway-webpage at master · inductiveautomation/ignition-sdk-examples · GitHub

I’m not really familiar with this frontend stuff so it’s possible they’re out of date and need to be updated/fixed some how.

Thanks Kevin,

That looks like the information I was looking for.

image002.jpg