Where to check used tags which are shown in Tag counts in device connection status?

I've one device connection which is showing Tag counts as 177886 and Load factor 373% for tags scheduled at 1000ms. But in the Tag browser only 32 tags are used for that device connection. Where to check used tags which are shown in Tag counts in device connection status?

Are you exposing your OPC/UA server to external connections? If so, look there first.

But also use search-and-replace set to look at just tags, and look for that device name.

Thanks for the reply.
I've found in the Ignition OPC UA Server subscription, that there are many subscriptions which are not present. These subscriptions were assigned to the tag provider which are deleted.
May I know how to delete these old subscriptions.

Try restarting things. I recommend this order:

• Restart the device. (Edit+save with no changes)
  • Restart the OPC loopback client connection. (Edit+save)
  • Restart the OPC module.
  • Restart the whole gateway.

Obviously, wait for a production outage if Ignition is critical to your operation.

Restarted the gateway and the issue is resolved.
May I know why the subscriptions are not get deleted automatically if that particular tag provider is deleted?
I'm using 8.1.3 version, will this issue will get resolved after upgrading to 8.1.23?

Lots of bugs fixed in the last twenty minor versions. Not sure if this particular one is fixed, but it does sound familiar.

1 Like