Window Won't Open

I was writing a scrip in one of my windows today and when I closed the window out and tried to open it back up I get this error before the window even opens up:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 at com.sun.beans.ObjectHandler.dequeueResult(Unknown Source) at java.beans.XMLDecoder.readObject(Unknown Source) at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.application.model.WindowController.deserializeWindow(WindowController.java:564) at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.application.model.WindowController._loadWindow(WindowController.java:300) at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.application.model.WindowController.getWindow(WindowController.java:343) at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.application.FHMIApp.openWindow(FHMIApp.java:783) at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.application.FHMIApp.openWindow(FHMIApp.java:764) at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.designer.model.ObjectHolder.openWindow(ObjectHolder.java:2075) at com.calmetrics.factoryhmi.designer.navtree.ProjectBrowserPanel.mousePressed(ProjectBrowserPanel.java:421) at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(Unknown Source) at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I cannot get access to the window at all. Is there a way I can just view the code for the window and delete the script I wrote? Or is this not even the problem. The script is being run when a button is pushed and that is the only thing I can think that went wrong. Thanks!

Hmm, I’ve never seen anything like that before. Right click on the window and export it to a file, and email it to support@inductiveautomation.com.

Timely post, considering that we’re releasing FactoryPMI 3.2.0 today with a brand-new window serialization mechanism…

I just sent the window. Thanks for your help!

You had an illegal UTF-8 character in your script. I’ve sent you a fixed version of the window.