Windows Authentication

hi
i have problem with Windows Authentication. I copied the file “JDBC Driver for SQL Servers”
(qljdbc_auth.dll) in the path C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\lib\ but not work well. i have this error
“Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.)”

Did you follow all the directions on this page down under “Scenario 2”?

https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC81/Connecting+to+Microsoft+SQL+Server+Express#ConnectingtoMicrosoftSQLServerExpress-ConnecttoMicrosoftSQLServer

yes i coped all files, I reset service “ignition” and change the “log On”

Hi, I realise this thread is slightly old but i’m having exactly the same issue.
Were you able to resolve this?

Thanks
Tony

I am having a similar issue but with the with Scenario 2: Connect By Using Instance Name and Windows Authentication part. Before setting up MSSQL in the gateway. After I put in my credentials when I try to restart I get this error:

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

I have tried all of the following but no luck:

• All the troubleshooting aspects at the bottom of the link above, including option 2 for taking out the TLS from the java.secruity file
  • Added both 1433 and 1434 port to all through the firewall - used chat GPT for this walk through.
  • This Youtube video on Error 1068
  • put the DLL zip downloaded file in both directories: C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\lib & C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\user\lib\jdbc

Has anyone delt with this and if so any advice or points in the right direction would be greatly apricated.