XY chart x axes to be wrapped

In Perspective, XY chart , text for x axes is not wrapping.
Can anyone have idea?
below photo is just sample

awaiting for the reply

Rather than bump the post, why not make it easier for those you are asking to help. Post the JSON for the chart (formatting it properly with the </> button) and making sure that the sample data is included. If not (because it is provided by a binding) then post it separately.

Remember that we're mostly volunteers here with a few very helpful IA staff dropping in. If you don't get an answer then consider that the question needs to be improved.

In image shown with red box and comment, you can see Machine_Fault is shown in graph and text in graph is not wrapping which will overlap all the text which is not readable .
So I need to wrap the test for x axes.

Dude, that is so inappropriate on a volunteer forum.

try insert </br> beetween words... And yeah it is volunteer forum... easy

1 Like

sorry maybe you misinterpreted , I was asking in response to the change Trasnistor told me to change the question. I am not aggressively asking. It just tagged him, so that he may aware that I have changed my question.
Instead I am thankful to @Transistor , as he mentioned to change the question.
Once again sorry Sir it felt like I am asking in harsh way.

The XY Chart component is based on AM Charts. The documentation below shows that AM Charts supports the xAxis label wrap feature you're looking for. I don't know if we can use these methods with Ignition's implementation of the XY Chart.

https://www.amcharts.com/docs/v4/tutorials/wrapping-and-truncating-axis-labels/

1 Like

Thanks I will check it today.

Did you get this working? I'm having a similar issue and thought I'd check in.