Audio Clip

Trying to get an audio clip to play when a tag is triggered. Works fine in the designer but when used on clients I get the below error. Is there a step I am missing?

Details:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching interface Clip supporting format PCM_SIGNED 22050.0 Hz, 16 bit, mono, 2 bytes/frame, little-endian, and buffers of 98326 to 98326 bytes is supported.

This is the .wav file I am trying to play: soundbible.com/grab.php?id=287&type=wav

How are you trying to get it to play? I downloaded directly from you link, linked the sound player to the file, and it played fine… :scratch:

Sorry forgot to update this post. I got it figured out. I tried it on two clients, one being Server 2012 didn’t have Audio services running and the other didn’t have any speakers plugged in. If speakers are not plugged in it gives the error.

1 Like

Hi,

I am getting the same issue on a tablet PC with built-in speakers.
It only works if I plug in some speakers. The built-in speakers don’t work. Anyone get this problem?

I have the same problem but I am on a remote server so I can’t even plug in speakers as a workaround. I made sure audio services are running but still no luck. Anyone figured this out?