BANANAS! - 2024 Easter Egg Challenge

Easter Egg Promo

BANANAS! Version 2 is now available for download on The Exchange, and since the original launch back in May, many improvements have been made that open up the possibility of fun and unexpected occurrences during game play. If anything cool or exciting happens, please post about it here.

That said, hidden somewhere in the game is an Easter Egg. My challenge to you is to create a screen recording of the banana launch that reveals the Easter Egg. The first person to post a video of the banana leaving the monkey's paw and ultimately revealing where the egg is hidden will receive the solution mark for this post.

I will give two hints:
• The Easter Egg cannot be revealed by a regular banana
• The path to the Easter Egg is not a direct course

Happy Hunting!

4 Likes

It's been a month, so I'm offering another hint to help anybody whose taking a crack at this:

I find it's much easier to find the Easter egg when there is a strong head wind.

Also, if anybody is having a fun time playing the game, please bump the post from time to time by sharing your experience here. The more people who stumble onto the game, the greater the chance of the Easter egg being found.