A good bug report needs four pieces of information to help us find, understand and fix the problems you share with us.
1. The behavior you unexpectedly encountered - One line is fine, and you can also use it as your post title (though remember to start your title with “[Bug]”). You may also paste a stacktrace or lines from the log here.
2. The behavior you were expecting to see - again, one line is fine.
3. A list of the steps you took that exposed the issue - including your starting point.
- Open Perspective Designer’s project browser and select a component
- Right-click …
4. A list of helpful information about the situation you were in, such as:
- The Ignition version number (e.g. 8.0.0-beta1)
- The browser and version number
- The Module name and version number, if possible
That should do it. Thank you again for your interest in the Ignition 8 beta.