Also, to save you all some time, here are the available enum filter conditions:
"greater than or equal to",
"less than or equal to",
"date time equals",
"before date time",
"before or equal to date",
"before or equal to date time",
"after date time",
"after or equal to date",
"after or equal to date time",
"between date times"
When using column filter, how do I capture the filtered data?
I did a test and after performing the filter on the column, I see that the table is filtered correctly, but when I try to capture the filtered data in "...props.filter.results.data" it returns an empty list .
Any update on the filtered data? Column filters work awesome just wondering how to deal with results.
Access to the filtered dataset and a function to clear all active filters would be super.
@ynejati is there a reason that the negative cases weren't included? Aka Number "not equals", Text "does not contain"? Or am I missing a way to implement that with the existing options?
Not specifically, no. Time constraints, I suppose. Blame the date filters, timezones, and DST :).
Besides, we always prefer to get you guys something sooner, even if it doesn't cover all cases. We have a ticket to add a bunch more. Feel free to list whatever you need here and we can add it to the ticket. The more people that like your list, the farther we can move it up the priority queue.
@ynejati yeah, Date/Time stuff is always such a burden. As far as I can think of for a list:
- "Does not equal" (bonus points if this can take a list object similar to SQL's "not in ()")
- ^ modification to "Equal" so it can also take a list
- "Outside" or "Not between" (opposite of "between")
- Does not contain
- Does not equal
@ynejati Thanks for this features this is very helpful but I don't find a way to reset the filter, is it possible?
For future improvement here are few things that could be useful :
- Having the possibility to propose custom enum filters (for example if my column can take two values "A" and "B", I would like to be able to propose a list of those two items with checkboxes).
- Provide a way to customize the language (for the condition list and the "Apply" button)