Horizontal Menu Issue

I know this is an old issue, but I am running into it or something similar on 8.1.43. But only with 1 or 2 users, not everyone. Basically, it draws the menus to 2 levels then stops expending the menus. Sometimes the items at level 2 don't work. It's only the one user though (even stranger, only when he's in a certain network segment) and I can't recreate it on my machine. Ideas? I have personally seen it through a Teams screen share. It is in a docked view based off the demo project.

[Bug-338, 951]Perspective - Horizontal menu issue

Do you have and security zones setup that could prevent this simce you mentioned network segments?

No zones configured at all outside of default. It's a really weird issue. Our next step is to get his laptop into the IT group for updates and possibly reload.

If that doesn't fix it, you should contact Inductive Automation support.

I'd have to figure out how to reproduce it! Working on it. I have noticed that if you're moving the mouse a little when you click the items, they display the same behavior. I'm wondering if that is happening when they click on the touchpads on the laptops in the field.

I have confirmation that when you use the "single touch" on a touchpad to click, we see this behavior. If he clicks the physical button, it works as expected. Also appears to be worse the deeper you go into a nested menu. I'll likely wait until next week and create a support ticket to see if there are any options.

Will also likely pull my laptop out is I'm using a Lenovo (theirs are Lenovo as well) and see if I can produce the issue from here and play with the mouse sensitivity settings.

Thanks everyone for your input!