How to remove the selection from the Alarm Status Table

Hello everybody.

Is it possible to programmatically (via scripting, of course) remove the selection from the Alarm Status Table?

Thanks in advance. :smiley:

Are you trying to make it so no alarms are selected in the Alarm Status Table? If so, event.source.parent.getComponent('Alarm Status Table').clearSelectedAlarms() should do it for you.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your fast replay.

Unfortunately your code seems to be not working. Here the exception message:

Traceback (most recent call last): File “event:internalFrameActivated”, line 1, in AttributeError: ‘com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.com’ [color=#FF0000]object has no attribute ‘clearSelectedAlarms’[/color]
Ignition v7.7.3 (b2015022512)
Java: Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_40

But just one clarification: I don’t need to clear the selected alarms but I wish to clear the row selection that cause the “focus rect” around the row where I clicked.

Best regards.
Diego.

clearSelectedAlarms was added in 7.7.4, which explains why you get an error but it works for me.

To clear the row selection, it looks like you’d need access to the underlying table model, which isn’t a public method. :frowning:

Hello everybody.

Is it possible to programmatically (via scripting) select all alarms from the Alarm Status Table?

Thanks in advance. :smiley:

Is there a list of all of the public methods available for the Alarm Status object? I do not see any refs in the user manual (v8)'s Appendix.

Found it at http://files.inductiveautomation.com/sdk/javadoc/ignition80/8.0.10/com/inductiveautomation/factorypmi/application/components/AlarmStatusTable.html

1 Like