[IGN-4811]system.gui.messageBox location

Hello there,

I have a small question regarding the messageBox or any other type of box that is in the system.gui category.

If you were to have multiple monitors, and then switch the client to a different monitor, the message box will not appear in the monitor that the client is currently in.

I was able to get around this problem by creating a custom JOptionPane and passing in the the rootContainer as the frame for it.

I was wondering, is there any sort of “hidden” option that can overwrite the built-in messagebox location? Otherwise, this means I would have to create custom input boxes as well because they undergo the same problem with multiple monitors since my project utilizes input boxes as well.

Thank you.

Hi, can you help me. !!! with solution of your problem by creating a custom JOptionPane and passing in the the rootContainer as the frame for it.
Please…

Hi, I have the same problem, I wish it was an argument to select the window where the messageBox it has to show up.
Have you an advice or something can help me?

Even I’ve searched for how does it works, active window, or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

DS.

Hi,

I have a similar problem.

I invoke a confirm box when a clickButton event occurs, and then I invoke a messageBox on confirm action. The confirm box appears in the actual screen, where the user is working, but the messageBox (the second box) appears in the screen which is configured as primary.

How can we solve this issue?

Thanks