Keypair JDBC Authentication for Snowflake

Is keypair authentication for a JDBC connection supported? Specifically with regard to Snowflake

Snowflake JDBC Docs

I'm not sure if I am doing something syntactically incorrect or if the way Ignition is setup does not allow for passing a file path in the connect URL property. Depending on what permutation of characters I put in, I either get an error that the private key provided is invalid or

Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver' for connect URL

I should give further context that when using a different basic auth service account, I can connect and the configured Translator / connect strings are all good to go

You'll be the trailblazer figuring out if it works or not.

Based on this from the docs, I would guess it's possible since you can configure connection properties on the DB connection:

Next, choose one of the following three options to configure either the JDBC connection properties or the JDBC connection string.

Specify the private key via the privateKey property in the connection properties.

Specify the private key file name and password for that file as separate properties in the connection properties.

Specify the private key file name and password for that file as part of the connection string.

You'll have to share some actual config values and error messages for further guidance.

Got it, love being the first haha. I'll try a few more things and if I don't get anywhere, I'll upload specific error messages and connect URL / extra property values