Perspective popup view loses SVG gradients

image (9)

image (7)

Maybe I'm using Perspective Incorrectly but I've noticed that when I have a gradient fill that's on a SVG in a view and use it on a popup window that it losses the gradient and just becomes a flat color typically a dark grey or black.
For context I created a View for a Valve and am using it as a template with custom bindings to a tag to better fit my use needs. the popup window uses the same the view with all the same parameters as the normal operating window with its values passed to the popup. All other colors that aren't apart of a gradient from the base SVG Image stay the same and only the Gradients are lost.

What version are you using? This is a known issue which has had multiple fixes in the past.

You can reference the following posts for more information:

These posts may have different areas of focus, but the primary cause is the same across those posts and your use-case.

I will Definitely take a look at these, but to answer your question on which version i've seen it in 8.1.31 and 8.1.33 ill have to update to see if any newer changes fixes this issue as well.

Figured out the issue that was causing me to loss the gradient color. i was making the Popup Page ID's with spaces which apparently breaks the Gradient color id.

1 Like

Oh, I wouldn't recommend spaces in any naming scenario.

1 Like