Problem in Transaction Groups which is re-created same name

Hello, all

I have some trouble with a transaction group. I'm using the ignition 8.1.23 version.
I erased one transaction group by mistake and re-create the same transaction group named "TriggerWr_W010"
And then I execute transaction groups. It has errored like below the captured image.

It is quite strange, because when I change the Transaction group name, then it works.

And I searched for the error. I found some post that has similar symptoms to me.

So, I did that answer which checks the duplicate transaction group folder. but I think It is not duplicated.

There is no existing named "TriggerWr_W010". but I found that in the gateways which located the status page - DIAGNOSTICS - EXECUTION (please, see the below image)

I think it works if reset or clear a SQL bridge named "TriggerWr_W010".
But, I don't know How to reset the SQL bridge named "TriggerWr_W010" or Clearing that.

Please give me some advice to solve it.

Hi Kisun,

Welcome to forums! I think this particular issue would be best taken to Inductive Automation support for help. https://support.inductiveautomation.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

Hi Kisun,

Thank you for pointing me to the Diagnostics/Execution page.

I had the same situation - I could start/stop new transaction groups (with a different names to the ones which were erroring).

I guess the sql.bridge.* processes could not stop because the 'mainexec' process kept them running the finish some pending tasks.

In my case, I had a few pending Store & Forward items related to those transaction groups. Therefore, I applied the two steps below, and those transaction groups started to work again.

1. Delete all pending Store & Forward items (related to those transaction groups).
  2. Restart the gateway (restarting only the SQL Bridge module did not work for me - I guess the 'mainexec' process was controlled by another module).

Hope this would be helpful to other people.

Kind regards,

Thanks for your response.
I already clear the issue. I guess, it happens SQL bridge is not updated immediately. which means there is a remaining some cache when deleting or updating transaction groups. So It should be waiting or restarting Ignition what you did.