Project screenshots - share yours

Hi guys, I would like to ask you how should be possible to make the effect of the “popup” (if is a popup) at second 39 of the Home Automation project of @nader.chinichian.

I would like to make something similar, I try to create a popup and even use the accordion component but I’m very far from the result in the video.

Home Automation

Thanks for the help

Are you talking about the docked view? Look in the page configuration and you should see you can add views to the NESW borders of the page. These views are always running for pages that have theses docks. They’re not popups which close and stop running, they’re just views that slide into view

Hi @nminchin , yes I’m talking about it, I manage to make it work, thanks for your help

Hi nader,
i am beginner in ignition so need help, i am using vision and how did you use moving text? i created timer and set with horizontal alignment its working to right center and left. which is good but not as yours

Thanks,
Parth

Hi Parth,

You have to use CSS transition property in your label and change X y property of your label by binding them to your logic

1 Like

Nader was not using Vision. In Vision, the scripting function system.gui.transform can make animations.

4 Likes

hi pturmel,

thanks, it s working now with system.gui.transform

Thanks,
Parth

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure out how you made the OEE gauge and failing :grinning: Any tips?

Apex chart

Ah. Guess I’m going to go down that rabbit hole. :laughing: Thanks!

you can do it by Apex chart as nader mentioned before
but in this dashboard there are three simple gauges :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I share my latest project, Integration of biometric equipment, facial fingerprint, automatic synchronization from computers and users to the database, manual synchronization for the storage of fingerprints and records in the informix database. with the ZKTECO equipment brand

10 Likes

What devices do you use to get the power consumption per line and get that into Ignition?
Your page looks really good to me.

1 Like

In ignition, can you animate, for example the water height in a water tank image, such that image of water height is proportional to the tag level sensor signal?

1 Like

Yes, Perspective has tank components but you can do the same thing with labels and make rather nice components.

See my answer here: How to make the circle icon as in image in perspective - #21 by Transistor.

2 Likes

Hi I apologize for late reply. I fetched data from Siemens PAC energy meters and Schneider energy meters. Stored data into SQL DB for this dashboard.

3 Likes

Hi Ariel, I like your project and i am looking to connect with ZKteco inbio460 module. Can you explain how did you got the data. It's from DB or direct from device. I need to know if such information is available.

Nader, is there a course or online training for the things on your Youtube video you posted here?

It is all in Perspective right?

I am interested most in how you had pinned pages open, and changed the page while still showing the pinned pages.
I think it involves repeaters, but I never use those. I thought I saw a post that said responsiveness declined when using repeaters. Your pages look very fast though.

1 Like

Hello,

Of course, all of them are Perspective with some CSS3 tricks.
For popup pinn, I just stack open popups with the pinn flag so when I change pages I keep them open.
There is a lot of behind the scene to making everything tuned and optimize for the sake of performance.

1 Like

I also wonder about this:

In your most recent video, you say like "create new page", but when you press create, this page already has a line drawn on it, and I don't remember ever seeing these icons with pipes before.

What is that folder with a pipe image on it?
I don't remember seeing it anywhere and I don't know what it is.

Edit:
Oh I see, on a coordinate container pipes can be drawn using the pipes drawing tool.
Thanks, I never noticed this before!

1 Like