[RESOLVED] Cannot download resources

Hi!

Was starting to create a ticketing environment for our clients through perspective and found a user feedback view in Ignition Exchange.

The problem is that I cannot download it (or any resources from Ignition Exchange). The environment says I need to log in although I am logged in. Can somebody help me out on this one?

I am experiencing the same thing right now. When I attempt to download resources I get a prompt to login or create an account.

I tried logging out then back in. I tried creating an account through the prompt but says I already have an account.

Please advise.

user_feedback.1.0.0.zip (77.1 KB)

@ott.sellis
I don’t know about status of the EX. But, I have a copy. From 12/10/2019. So I’ll attach here.If you’d like to have it.

Hi All,

Thank you for your reports on the login error. The error when logging into the Exchange has been fixed and you should be able to log in with no issue.

1 Like

Thank you @wking and @mknowles!

I’m having this exact same problem still. It asks me to log in (when i’m already logged in). I enter my credentials again the the page reloads , making me repeat the process.

I’m trying to download Vision Add Hoc Trends

Any Ideas?

Hi @Jayden

Are you using the global IA login or logging in directly to the Exchange? Currently, the login for the Exchange is separate from the login you use for the rest of our website. Can you try logging in directly to the Exchange and let me know if that works?

logging in directly to the Exchange make me redirect to the global login

Hi @925681905, the Exchange will redirect you to the global login page where you will need to sign in again. Can you try signing in when redirected and let me know if that signs you into the Exchange and allows you to download resources?