Timeseries chart not populating in report

I am having trouble getting a time series chart to populate properly. I have 5 plants. Each plant has a flow rate. I am logging the flow rates to a tag historian. In the report I want to use a table group to show “Plant #” and then underneath it a timeseries chart showing the flow rate. I have set up one datasource called Plant. The datasource is set up to do a query called plant which is just a SELECT plantname, plantnumber from the plants table. Then I have nested child query within that called flow. Flow is a tag historian query where I am just pulling data from the tag historian. I also have a parameter called PlantNum. I have replaced the tagpath for the flow rates to make it dynamic so I am using tag path of Plant {PlantNum}. What I dont get is if I do a timeseries chart on its own on the page and not in the table group it works perfect. If I put that same exact chart in the table group then it does not populate correctly at all. Any thoughts?

And to add. I can see the raw values are all there being collected properly in preview mode on the right. I have added the chart exactly as detailed in the manual by adding it to a details row.

When I have it this way I get multiple blank charts for each plant. I figured out I needed to put in the header instead of details however now I get one single BLANK chart. Why is it still BLANK even though I see the raw data on the side?