Trouble Hitting API Endpoints - 401

I am trying to use Postman to hit my API and I am having difficulty in authenticating my requests.

I have attached the X-Ignition-API-Tokenas a header in Postman.

I have the API key configured as follows:

Note it is not requiring secure connections as I am hitting on http

In my security levels I have it configured as follows:


and similarly for gateway read permissions and gateway access permissions.

Any idea on what I may be missing? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! I suspect it might be how the header is configured in Postman, maybe the key isn't being referenced properly? Please see Ignition 8.3 API Usage Guide (via Postman)

Thank you! I did try to follow that guide. I tried both using the imported setup as well as just a "raw" html GET request with Postman. Do you see any issue with my postman query?

For the Value of X-Ignition-API-Token, is the name of the token on the Gateway the same as in Postman? Like this for example. Might also be worth checking if http://localhost:8088/data/api/v1/resources/singleton/ignition/security-properties work

That was the issue! I was putting the value as the API key directly; didn't realize we needed the name of the key also included. Thanks!