UCanAccess Driver Permissions

I am attempting to INSERT with the UCanAccess Driver.
I first tested with a Python Script to ensure the UCanAccess Driver could successfully INSERT. I was able to successfully INSERT into the Access Database using the following Python Code.

import jaydebeapi

# Initiate Java runtiome file location 

ucanaccess_jars = [
	r"C:\Users\ignitionuser\Downloads\UCanAccess-5.0.1.bin\ucanaccess-5.0.1.jar",
	r"C:\Users\ignitionuser\Downloads\UCanAccess-5.0.1.bin\lib\commons-lang3-3.8.1.jar",
        r"C:\Users\ignitionuser\Downloads\UCanAccess-5.0.1.bin\lib\commons-logging-1.2.jar",
        r"C:\Users\ignitionuser\Downloads\UCanAccess-5.0.1.bin\lib\hsqldb-2.5.0.jar",
        r"C:\Users\ignitionuser\Downloads\UCanAccess-5.0.1.bin\lib\jackcess-3.0.1.jar",
	r"C:\Users\ignitionuser\Downloads\UCanAccess-5.0.1.bin\loader\ucanload.jar",
        ]

classpath = ";".join(ucanaccess_jars)

# Initate connection to MS Access files
cnxn = jaydebeapi.connect(
    "net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessDriver",
    "jdbc:ucanaccess://PATH TO DATABASE.accdb",
    ["", ""],
    classpath
)

# From connection initiate cursor
crsr = cnxn.cursor()

# Run the INSERT query
insert_query = "INSERT INTO TLType (ID, Type) VALUES (?, ?)"  # Modify Column1, Column2, Column3 with actual column names

# Data to be inserted
data_to_insert = [
    ("11", "Ignition"),  # Modify Value1, Value2, Value3 with actual data
]

# Execute the INSERT query for each set of data
for data in data_to_insert:
    crsr.execute(insert_query, data)

# Commit the changes
cnxn.commit()

# Close cursor
crsr.close()

# Close connection
cnxn.close()

I could then run SELECT and INSERT without any compiling error. However, after checking the Microsoft Access Document it did not insert. This was the script I ran in Ignition without any issues.

system.db.runPrepUpdate("INSERT INTO TLType (ID, Type) VALUES (?, ?)", [12,"Joe Test"], "MA")

(This seems similar to this issue only he was not able to INSERT with UCanAccess at all. I was from a Python script Cannot WRITE to MS Access Database)